Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day

Dear God,
Thank you so much for Braulio finally proposing to me! I am super excited and scared all at the same time. He didn't ask my guardian but it doesn't really matter since he doesn't really help me out in any way except paying for my car insurance. I'm nervous because there's alot to get done and then there's the whole issue of Braulio getting the GA position. Plus, my school being paid for this coming semester since there's no counselor yet. I know that you are going to take care of all of this Lord. Yet, I have a desire to actually have a wedding ceremony, but Braulio and I have said before that all we're going to do is have a reception. Honestly, I want some sort of ceremony. I've dreamed about my wedding day since I was a little girl. Plus, a wedding ceremony is more about celebrating the fact that You, God, have brought two people together. Love is what causes people to get married and You ARE LOVE! We just don't have the money for a ceremony AND a reception! Lord, I know that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE through you and if it's in your will God, I ask that you would make it possible for us to have a wedding ceremony. All these things I ask in Christ's name,
-Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment